Friday, January 6, 2012

A New Perspective on Lounging



At left: Indira, formerly known as 12, 13, and 14, is now 15+. She'll be 16 in May, gawd help us!

She has her own perspective on how to properly lounge on the living room furniture.

She's wearing her dad's oversize sweater, an offering from the Gap about three years ago.

I've been experimenting with my iPhone, taking a lot of photos. That camera is surprisingly good, considering it's very point-and-shoot. So I'm using it that way, as a purist. I'm opting not to manipulate the photos in any way, either using apps or with Photoshop. I'm trying to get them right the first time, so I don't have to do anything to them. I really like the perspective on this.

1 comment:

  1. Egad - 16?!?! What a cutie pie. Very good colours in this photo.

    ReplyDelete